The author of “Bailout Nation”, Barry Ritholz, has it right again. His common sense solution, unfortunately, has no chance of getting done because too many vested interests are making money from the ‘new’ rules that let them get us into the crisis in the first place. But his suggestions would just do it. If only….
- Guess what? Government housing policy did NOT create the subprime crisis:
- Canada is the first country to sign the Ottawa Protocol on Anti-Semitism!
- Barry is right again! How to prevent the next banking crisis
- Best news Massachusetts has had for a while!
- One new job!!!
- Read it and weep! Why this country is headed for the dustbin of history
- A little light view on the crisis in Europe – thank you Barry!
- And now, for the proof of the pudding…..
- A very important scientific study has finally reached a conclusion: