As usual, Barry Ritholtz has called the Emperor naked again. The WSJ has done an abysmal job of not reporting on the scandal of immense proportions going on all over Murdoch’s empire, the WSJ being one of his prize holdings. This just proves what all of us thought when he bought it – that he was actually buying the mouthpiece for his political views and not buying a media asset for his business empire. Just like Faux News – oops, I mean Fox News – it has just proven itself a tool of its owner and buried the story on page 16. Do read it here. It makes you shiver at what we call “the freedom of the press”.
- Guess what? Government housing policy did NOT create the subprime crisis:
- Canada is the first country to sign the Ottawa Protocol on Anti-Semitism!
- Barry is right again! How to prevent the next banking crisis
- Best news Massachusetts has had for a while!
- One new job!!!
- Read it and weep! Why this country is headed for the dustbin of history
- A little light view on the crisis in Europe – thank you Barry!
- And now, for the proof of the pudding…..
- A very important scientific study has finally reached a conclusion: