Enough internet surfing; enough politics; enough time-wasting. I finally got creative. I redecorated my porch into a sitting room, slipcovered the loveseat, made a tablecloth for the table and did a quick painting. Now I feel like a creative being again. Color me happy and here are the external results. The internal results are a happy, smiling soul.
- Guess what? Government housing policy did NOT create the subprime crisis:
- Canada is the first country to sign the Ottawa Protocol on Anti-Semitism!
- Barry is right again! How to prevent the next banking crisis
- Best news Massachusetts has had for a while!
- One new job!!!
- Read it and weep! Why this country is headed for the dustbin of history
- A little light view on the crisis in Europe – thank you Barry!
- And now, for the proof of the pudding…..
- A very important scientific study has finally reached a conclusion: