Another great read- Joseph Stiglitz on Project Syndicate. This particular column is called “Gambling with the Planet” – and covers everything from the too-big-to-fail banks to the Japan tsunami/earthquake/nuclear disaster to climate change and what we are risking. Tough read but well worth it.
- Guess what? Government housing policy did NOT create the subprime crisis:
- Canada is the first country to sign the Ottawa Protocol on Anti-Semitism!
- Barry is right again! How to prevent the next banking crisis
- Best news Massachusetts has had for a while!
- One new job!!!
- Read it and weep! Why this country is headed for the dustbin of history
- A little light view on the crisis in Europe – thank you Barry!
- And now, for the proof of the pudding…..
- A very important scientific study has finally reached a conclusion: