As usual, Michael Lewis hits the nail on the head again with his poke at the Fed Rescue Program. This is another hysterical piece, hitting at the magnitude of the bailout and why we should be concerned at the current attempts by Wall street and the Republicans to gut the Dodd-Frank bill and deny the proper funding to the SEC and others. If the measures to keep regulators from regulating are successful, we will just endure another round of crash and burn in a few (way too few) years again. Enjoy at Bloomberg.
- Guess what? Government housing policy did NOT create the subprime crisis:
- Canada is the first country to sign the Ottawa Protocol on Anti-Semitism!
- Barry is right again! How to prevent the next banking crisis
- Best news Massachusetts has had for a while!
- One new job!!!
- Read it and weep! Why this country is headed for the dustbin of history
- A little light view on the crisis in Europe – thank you Barry!
- And now, for the proof of the pudding…..
- A very important scientific study has finally reached a conclusion: