…. as if they never happened before. It seems again Obama can do nothing right. HOWEVER… check out Barry Ritholtz and his history of the decline of the dollar. Under Reagan/Bush I, from 1985 to 1992, the dollar dropped 58%. Compare that with 2001-2008 under Bush II and a drop of 41%. NOW check out the current decline of 14% and get real!! While the decline in a couple of years may be bad, it is also in the context of the worst recession in 70 years, not the much less severe ones the prior Presidents had to deal with.
- Guess what? Government housing policy did NOT create the subprime crisis:
- Canada is the first country to sign the Ottawa Protocol on Anti-Semitism!
- Barry is right again! How to prevent the next banking crisis
- Best news Massachusetts has had for a while!
- One new job!!!
- Read it and weep! Why this country is headed for the dustbin of history
- A little light view on the crisis in Europe – thank you Barry!
- And now, for the proof of the pudding…..
- A very important scientific study has finally reached a conclusion: